Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: The greatest short film ever?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member crookedfeatures's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2004
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know why but this speaks to me. It has so many subtle levels. There's woodsmoke and old oak, latin and mandarin, brush strokes and pixels, chalk and erm... other stuff. Here's the vid:

    Not made by me, not hosted by me. Be prepared for a pop-up that may not be entirely work friendly. The director is Vincent Gallo and is clearly a multi-talented ARTIST of some distinction.

    Download here

  2. #2
    Inactive Member untamed_aggression's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2001
    Posts
    679
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pretentious student shit.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not saying I wouldn't, cos I probably would. But that girl needs to stop living out of a hotel room.

    vader hilton

  4. #4
    Inactive Member emjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    747
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How do I watch it? I get this rapidshare webhosting thing.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member crookedfeatures's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2004
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pretentious student shit
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]smile.gif[/img] couldn't agree more. so not totally out of place on this webpage?

    I spent a full 60seconds staring at darth vadar thinking "why the hell has miker posted that?"
    LOL

  6. #6
    Inactive Member crookedfeatures's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2004
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How do I watch it? I get this rapidshare webhosting thing
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">unless there is something going badly wrong you need to scroll down to where there is a counter and a message saying you need to wait for your ticket. the counter hits 0 and the link appears.
    You got IE and java and stuff?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Bnew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "You have downloaded 19770 KB in one hour. In order to finance this service, downloads are limited to
    20000 KB per hour. This file would exceed your limit. Please try again later or get a PREMIUM-Account.
    If you did not download anything at all and you still get this message, you might
    use a proxy-server, which is used by other people as well. Please disable it. "

    I guess If your ISP uses a web proxy and others have connected they've used up the quota...

    Try connecting through this proxy 62.160.14.234:80, it worked for me.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 20, 2005 06:09 AM: Message edited by: Bnew ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member jb_617's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2004
    Posts
    769
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Greatest short film ever? I've said before and i'll say it again... Robot Bastard


    --------------------------

    Enjoy.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member jb_617's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2004
    Posts
    769
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My favorite bit is near the beginning when RB punches through the airlock to hit the open button. I don't really know why, but it struck me as incredibly funny.


    ------------------------

    My life for the cause.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MatJimMood's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i fucking hate paris hilton!

    she looks like big bird off sesame street

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •